While Palm Tree Enterprise Australia (“PTEA”) has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained on and accessed through the PTEA web site is correct and current at the time of publication, PTEA does not accept responsibility for any error, omission or defect in the information.
As product specifications may change without notice, you should always contact PTEA for the most up to date information.
Limitation of Liability
This site is provided by PTEA on an ‘as is’ basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law:
- PTEA does not make any representation, warranty or endorsement of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials or products on this site;
- PTEA expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- PTEA does not warrant that the functions on the web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the server which stores and transmits content to you is free of viruses or other harmful components; and
- PTEA does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the PTEA web site (including any related or linked web sites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of PTEA) will PTEA accept liability for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits resulting from any use or access, or any inability to use or access, the PTEA web site.
PTEA’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded is limited at the option of PTEA to the following:
- In the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- In the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; the repair of the goods; the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to third party sites. PTEA does not accept responsibility for the condition or content of linked sites should they appear, as the sites are not under the control of PTEA.
PTEA provides these links to you solely as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked web site or its contents.
You access third party sites and use their products and services entirely at your own risk.