PPC Reinforced Aluminium Foil Tape 72mm x 50M High Strength Aussie Made
The PPC Reinforced Aluminium Foil Tape is a premium-grade duct tape widely used in airconditioning and building industries.
This high-strength duct tape comprises three layers of reinforced backing: a laminated polyethylene film base, a layer of polyethylene fibre mesh, and aluminium foil on top.
The unique structure of the backing gives this duct tape a rare combination of high strength, flexibility and conformability.
The pressure-sensitive synthetic rubber resin adhesive system features high holding power for an airtight seal every time. PPC Tapes have been manufacture by the Australian company Precision Paper Coatings Pty Ltd since 1972. These tapes are made in Australia to meet the most strict Australian industry standards.
• Australian made to meet Australian industry requirements
• Cetec Certified – Green Star – Low VOC emitting-less than 0.5mg/m2/hr
• Coated with an aggressive synthetic adhesive • Hand tearable for ease of use
• Reinforced for high tensile strength
• Conforms well to corners and irregular surfaces
• Joining overlaps on vapour control layers of foil faced insulation
• Meets new requirements of AS4254.2 2012 (Air handling systems in buildings)
• Tested to AS1530.3 0,0,0,0-1
• Tested to BS 476 parts 6 & 7
• BACKING: LAMINATED POLYETHYLENE FILM/POLYETHYLENE FIBRE MESH/ALUMINIUM FOIL
• TENSILE STRENGTH: 75 N/25mm
• ADHESIVE TYPE: SYNTHETIC RUBBER/RESIN
• ADHESION TO STEEL: 18 N/25mm
• ELONGATION AT BREAK: 20%
• TEMPERATURE RANGE: -5ºC TO 65C
• SIZE: 72MM WIDTH, 50M LENGTH